Regenerative Catalytic Oxidizer - RCO
In the presence of the catalyst, the oxidation of volatile organic compounds takes place at reduced temperatures. The RCO system therefore combines the advantages of the catalyst with the high thermal efficiency of the regenerative heat exchanger.
The equipment features the following properties:
- High VOC destruction efficiency (> 98%),
- High thermal energy recovery (> 95%),
- Low oxidation temperature,
- Production of NOx does not occur,
- Low pressure drop,
- Low operating costs.
The equipment is suitable for:
- Air volumes up to 100,000 m3/hour,
- Defined composition of pollutants,
- Low VOC concentrations.
Need to control the air pollution?Get in touch